- An introduction to GDPR covering the principles and the key articles.
IMPLEMENTING THE KEY STEPS
- A typical GDPR compliance programme
- Identifying Personal Data
- Case-studies helping you to identify and define personal data.
- How to carry out a GDPR Assessment – How prepared are you for GDPR?
- Action plan implementation
- Learn how to use software tools to perform data mapping
- Identifying the processes and procedures to help protect against complaints
- Performing incident management
- Contingency planning
- Ongoing compliance with GDPR
- Carrying out internal conformance audits
- Reporting data breaches
- Continual monitoring and improvement
- Premium and free toolkits available online to assist your GDPR compliance.
This part of the course helps you to understand how to apply privacy by design to a new project.
- Privacy By Design:
- How to conduct a Data Privacy Impact Assessment DPIA
- Risk assessment
- How to treat the risks identified in the assessment
- Action planning / Project tasks.
- Data Management:
- Techniques for anonymizing or Pseudonymizing sensitive data
- Using encryption and the pitfalls
- Managing database security
- Cyber Essentials and ISO27001 Certification
- Personnel security
- Securing data from third party suppliers
- Securing the company website
- IT Network Security
Course Delegates will receive a signed, certificate of attendance on completion.
For further information on course content, location, price, availability and booking details, please telephone SBS Cyber Security on 0161 827 1600